Monday, March 21, 2011

six weeks

Trav tried to lighten the mood before I went into the OR...I was so nervous and couldn't stop shaking. Managed to smile for a photo op though!

Finally able to hold my babes after being so sick from the anaesthetic and try nursing.



Poor Isla was so squished and breech inside that her legs stayed splayed out for a couple weeks. Flexible girl!

Finally going home. All of our clothes were too big for her.



Home at last! (And check out that conehead! Sorry Isla! ;))
Isla is six weeks today. That went by in a blur! But on the other hand, we've come a long way since those days in the hospital. I plan to start writing my birth story tomorrow (after Isla's doctor appointment), as well as get a handle on writing 40 thank you cards - eep!

1 comment:

crystal.cattle said...

Can I say how happy I am that you are back to blogging. I love how you took photos all along the way. So much more natural and meaningful. Glad your growing family is doing so well.