Thursday, April 7, 2011

friday friday friday

He he, I couldn't resist. Did you know that Rebecca Black's "Friday" music video has over 88 million (and counting) views on youtube? Trav routinely checks to see how much it's jumped up.

My bestie is a natural with babies...she's got 11 nieces and nephews.
Anyway, this weekend we're out of town again. Just to ye old Valley. Trav is playing in a hockey tourney, and when he's doing that, I'll get to stay with my bestie! She's due the first day of summer, so we'll probably mostly chat about babies, pull out cute girlie clothes, watch bad tv and cuddle Isla. My how times have changed compared to this time last year! Pregnancy wasn't on anyone's radar. The change of pace is welcome - it's nice to have some home-time after years of go, go, go. I do know though (people tell me so) that these days are short-lived, so we're trying to soak it all in!

*****
We just got back from Isla's first round of immunizations. Poor thing...combined with her nasty cold that's still hanging on, it was a tough go. She still hasn't napped today which is rare for her...she's in the swing (a lifesaver I tell you!) just relaxing and looking around. Hopefully those eyes close soon...I know she needs some sweet dreams.

No comments: