Friday, May 13, 2011

a few treats

Yesterday Isla and I went shopping with my sis-in-law and mom-in-law. The mission? Find SIL a grad dress. We FINALLY found one, at Laura of all places...and it's beautiful! Black and sleek with a flare hem to the floor; no puffy cotton candy glitter that is ubiquitous with grads. She'll look fantastic.

In the meantime, I had time to peruse...and snapped up a few things. It was so weird to be back in a change room trying on clothes, after going months not bothering because of my expanding figure.

What I got:
So comfy! 
(In red)

I was one of those people today...I called American Eagle wondering why the shorts I bought are $15 cheaper online. WTF? I was just browsing and realized the price difference. I'm never one to care (I made my first ever return to a store only a year ago!), but now with more time on my hands at home (and my attempt to be frugal, haha) I decided to suck it up and at least ask. The girl cited the American dollar and the shipping as the cost difference...but that makes no sense since our dollar is better and shipping is 7 bucks even. But oh well....I've got the shorts in my hands and don't have to wait for their arrival! (Although it did cross my mind to return everything and buy it all online ;o)

No comments: