Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Red – Pianos and Shoes

I have a shopping addiction.

I bought bright, shiny, cherry red shoes from Aldo at lunch today, for the wedding this weekend. But in my defense, it was necessary as my old trusty red pumps are about to snap a heel. So a purchase with a reason makes it ok...lol. They're very high...I wonder how long I'll be able to stand them!

And speaking of red...busy working on a project called Red Piano at work. It's definitely keeping me preoccupied as we need another killer idea. One down, still waiting for the other to magically pop in my head!

Did Bikram again last night. Got Natalie and Kaitlyn to come too. It was a tough one this time! Harder than my second time for some strange reason. It could have been a combination of things – the instructor wasn't as soothing, she more or less barked at us the entire time. And I ate soup right before...better not do that again! It was still great though; I felt totally rejuvenated after.

Tara and I arranged a scrapbooking night at her place tonight – yay. It was last minute, but I'm looking forward to it. Gotta love our granny nights where we get to stay in. : ) I think I'll wear my pjs.

Off to a 1:30 meeting, ciao!

No comments: