Friday, July 18, 2008

SoLo!!

So I think I'm going to do a lyrical solo this year. It's about time I revisit that genre...I feel so much stronger technically and I think I'm ready to give it another go. I've got an idea I'm feeling pretty good about – it involves a pillow and acapella. I better get started before I forget...

Almost the weekend!! I've got mostly everything packed and ready to go. Just gotta throw it in the car and I should be on my way...depending on whether or not I need to pack up Saku too. We've got the BBQ with the parentals tonight, and then the pre-wedding party after. Hopefully river Saturday if it's nice enough, dinner at Caesar's, and then the wedding at six (I haven't been to an evening ceremony...I'm interested to see how it all goes). Looking forward to it all. I cancelled dance too – so the weekend should feel longer (hopefully!!)

1 comment:

Mars said...

Hey Ariana! I definitely agree! We must do a PROW reunion. It'd be pretty sweet to see everyone and do a bit of catching up.

Wow! Your job sounds so glam! I was just on their website and wow! You guys have such killer clients! Is advertising what you always wanted to get into?

I'm hoping that winging it won't kill me, hahaha! But you're totally right: there are a lot of writing jobs in Alberta. Tell you the truth, I don't want to go home, but I think I'm ready to leave Montreal.