Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Easy & Creative

This collage apparently describes me. It's DIY, so give it a try! Hehe. I borrowed this idea from the blog Peonies & Polaroids. Basically, you go to flickr.com and type in the answers to the questions below. Pick your favourite picture from the FIRST results page, and piece each picture together in order to create your one-of-a-kind art. Here are the questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you attend?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you?
12. Your Flickr name?

Can you figure out my answers from the pictures?
1. well, a given. Ariana.
2. chocolate IS a food.
3. Grand Trunk High School...mostly trains came up; this was the only picture that was totally different from everything else. Rargh!!!
4. Teal, turquoise, aqua, navy, ocean...I ended up typing in blue to keep it simple.
5. This is embarassing...but I've always had a little something for Leonardo Dicaprio. He was my first celeb crush, and now, 12 years later, I'm starting to migrate back to him...
6. Water.
7. Seychelles. sigh...honeymoon?
8. Fudge brownies...warm from the oven. It doesn't get better than that in my opinion.
9. I am grown up I think, and have achieved my "grown-up goal." But, I still have a fantasy goal, and that's to be a choreographer on a world stage.
10. Is it bad to say myself?
11. That's easy. Passionate.
12. Don't have one. And that party girl is what I got!

Give it a try. I had fun.

No comments: