Thursday, October 23, 2008

Craving...



J. Brand jeans. I tried them on in Kelowna but I'm yet to own a pair. They fit like a dream. So slimming and simple. The only sucky part (and it's really not that sucky) is they fit two sizes bigger. I'm a size what now?!




























Boots. I have two pairs, my blue over-the-knees from Le Chat, and my brown Kenneth Cole lace-ups. But I want more! Mostly flat ones. I have heels; I need flatties for work to be comfortable...right?

Ritter chocolate. (Marzipan was on sale today!) Even though my tummy aches I bought it.

Kelsey's spinach dip. Delish. If you haven't tried it, go. Now. I think Travis is taking me tonight...one of our favourite dates! No shame, no shame.



1 comment:

Career Girl said...

I am a big fan of Seven's and Citizen's jeans. But I'm not buying any high-end jeans until I lose some weight! I don't really want to spend $200-$300 on jeans that I won't be able to wear in a few months.

Haven't tried Ritter chocolate or Kelsey's spinach dip. Do you like dark chocolate? And boots...I really need to find some cute boots. I want a little wedge heel, with a bit of a pointed toe, in a brown suede. But my problem with boots is getting them to fit over my calves (which are apparently gi-normous). If you see some cute ones, let me know!