Thursday, March 19, 2009

Back on Track

Things have gone a little awry... just in the sense that I was a little naughty yesterday! I'm not going to harp on this as I know no one wants to hear it, I just need to get it out there. I totally splurged (nanaimo bars, cookies, nachos, a bellini...). So all I can say is back on track today! And that counts for my sleep diet too! I hardly slept at all last night - thanks to the boys. Trav had the guys over for Mat's birthday...they left around midnight, then my brother made noise to one, then they all came back at three with McDonald's and wouldn't shut up, and then Trav FINALLY came to bed and snored the entire night!!! (And I had a stomach ache from eating too much.) Ugh. As I said, I'm ready for a fresh start tomorrow!!!!!

I'm hitting up Superstore tomorrow night - what an exciting Friday night. Honestly though, I'm a little embarrassed to say that I'm actually looking forward to it...hehe. I love Joe, and makeup, and all their house stuff...and the Blue Menu! How great is that stuff?

So I'm going to raise my glass of water towards finishing my week healthily!


No comments: