Friday, July 10, 2009

Six Days Wedded...






It's been almost a week since we said I do!!! I heard from my married friends that the day would fly by, but that it would be fabulous. And it was certainly both - plus so much more. A PERFECT day! Simply stunning...the weather cooperated and I felt truly happy...especially when I saw everyone enjoying themselves. I seriously wouldn't change a thing. We smiled a ton, laughed a lot, and I think a few tears may have been shed. Plus, with wine and beer before the ceremony, how could anything go wrong? ; ) 

These are pictures from my friends they've shared...there's a few professional ones up on my photographer's blog (who were awesome by the way!!!) I should get all those in a few weeks time, so there's definitely more to come. Plus I still need to highlight the reception...there were some unforgettable moments!!! (Including the emcee's classic Call On Me dance, and me and Natalie's impromptu MJ one glove Beat It tribute.)

More soon!!! In the meantime I gotta get used to this new last name!

No comments: