Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New obsession




Remember how I used to collect magazines? Well mostly I've cleaned up that habit a bit. To save us money I FINALLY purchased a subscription to Glamour, the magazine I do actually read and enjoy every single month. The rest of them? Shhh, don't tell, but I totally read them in the drugstore at lunchtime. Score! And I check out blogs a lot more to get my reader's fix. Seriously, I've figured in doing so I've saved about 40 bucks a month at least...around 500 bucks a year!

Alas, I have started enjoying something else though...workout videos! I bought two off ebay with some leftover paypal funds I had from a secret shop I did ages ago. I don't plan on getting a gym membership anytime soon, and I really enjoy working out at home (which makes it doable timewise...just throw on my clothes and do it! I save a ton of time.) I just needed a bit of variety because all I was doing was Jillian's videos (which will always be my staples; you know I love her). I just got a new one just the other day that I'm super excited to try, by Cathe Friedrich. She's supposed to more advanced, so I'm pumped to try it because most of them are introductory levels which doesn't do much for me now. My collection is at around 15 or so. Trav and I have Jamaica in December...that's two months to get it tight and together, so I've got no excuses to try every one! I'll certainly let you know how it goes.

No comments: