Friday, October 23, 2009

: (


I'm grumpy and exhausted. At least it's Friday, but ugh. That's not even getting me excited today! I couldn't sleep last night; I was up til about 3. That especially annoys me when I had an early night planned – all to myself. My brother came home with his gf and neither of them were very respectful to the fact that I was in the next room over.... GRRRRRRRRRRR! And it doesn't help that I'm the lightest sleeper ever and my mind likes to race AFTER 11 pm.

Sigh. I'm ready for Jamaica! We leave at the beginning of December, and I'm SO READY!

So here goes, I'm going to do my best to make this day enjoyable despite my complaints and groggy head. I have a million things to be grateful for. And one of those of course is you, so as always, thanks for listening... : )

No comments: