Tuesday, November 10, 2009

An old but favourite pastime...



Back in the day, when I first got the internet and didn't yet understand what it was, I used to look up clothes. And makeup. But mostly clothes. Today I had some time to surf around a little and looked up a site I used to always check out: Victoria's Secret. I go through flings with them...sometimes I'm loving what they're doing, and sometimes it just feels blah to me. One thing is for sure – their models are damn sexy! I love Marisa Miller. My favourite bikini that I bought in Vegas is Victoria's Secret too. The fit is incredible, especially of the bottoms...no smoosh goosh anywhere! Anyway, they've actually got some cute stuff out now. Check out my faves:


I just love off-the-shoulder. I don't know what it is, but it's just sexy to show the collarbone! Initially I wanted a off-the-shoulder wedding gown. Couldn't find any though.



Classic and sexy, hmmm? With jeans or a skirt.




Love the loose T look. Not sure I can rock it though. Not until the summer at least!



I've got my black leather jacket already...but I really, really LOVE this one. Awesome fit.



Another place I hardly get to shop at, but love, is French Connection. The fit is so great, and their pieces are always original and a little different from what everyone else is doing. I have to remember to mark a few of these down on my Xmas list! (Unless we get a new kitchen countertop instead...)










So that was my shopping trip this afternoon! Fun yet frugal... ; )

No comments: