Monday, January 25, 2010

Playing the game...


So I like being cyber-tagged...I'm not to the point where it happens often (which is totally fine!) so I enjoy it when it does happen. Megz from This Next Step passed this along:

Write 10 things that make you happy, and then tag 10 people to do the same:

Easy peasy! Perfect timing too. It's Monday, which is reason enough to think happy thoughts. Here's the big ten right now (but they'd probably be different tomorrow!)

~Hank and Saku sleeping with me when Trav is on nights
~Bodyrock.tv
~Learning to eat clean and becoming a better cook because of it
~Reading again (I've got a list must-reads!)
~Playing with two-year-olds but not living with them (yet) ; )
~Oats with gooey chocolate chips
~Planning a vacation
~Having a clean house
~Throwing my hair into a messy bun
~Teaching a great dance class when everything just connects


Been feeling a little blah lately...but this is a fantastic reminder to keep my chin up, as my Mom would say. Thanks Meaghan. Oh, and this is an open invitation...so please go ahead and tag yourself. (I'm not lazy, I swear...I just want people who want to actually do it to do it!)

No comments: