Saturday, May 28, 2011

bits & pieces

*I've been having major chocolate attacks lately! WTF?! And I don't mean the odd craving. Like, I can eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And I do. Oh dear.

*Does anyone else think the song Judas by Gaga sucks?

*Loving the first dance sequence in Beyonce's "Run the World."

*The nursery is nearly complete...pictures to come after holiday!

*I'm reading Shania's book, From This Moment On. Kinda crappily written (really dumbed down), but I am interested in her story. Fame and the road there intrigues me.

*Is it just me, or does it seem like EVERYBODY (celebs included) is preggo? That's cool with me! More friends who are up for baby dates.

*I am OBSESSED with pinterest. Check out my boards! If you've never heard of it, go there NOW!

*I need to plant my garden and flowers right away...I hope waiting until after BC will suffice. At least I just helped my mother-in-law with her much larger garden, so I should get a little somethin' somethin' from there.

*My bestie better not have her baby before I'm home! I can't wait to meet Isla's new friend!!!!

*Wedding shower tomorrow! I love wedding season. And seriously plan to pretend I'm engaged and shop for a wedding dress again.

*I finally got a trim! Trav and I got side-by-side haircuts, with Isla sleeping between in her stroller. Funny stuff.

*Packing kinda stresses me out. Anyone else?

*I need a tan!

*I should go for a walk with Isla right now, but for some reason by energy is seriously lacking. (And it's windy!) Jillian video tonight I think. Why does my energy peak at 11 pm? (Perhaps because that's when the chiclet is in bed?)

*Just occurred to me that my plants need to be watered when I'm gone. Crap.

*I've been procrastinating on some writing projects. Double crap.

*I'm so ready to get away! Yayaya!

No comments: