Saturday, May 28, 2011

isla update

Here we are, Saturday afternoon. We leave for BC in a couple days, and I'll be MIA for a full two weeks! Woohoo! I still plan to internetz though.

Isla is sucking her hand right now. Not her fingers, but her full fist - her favourite past time these days. At nearly 16 weeks, she likes to stick out her tongue, chats and coos when you hum at her, cries more than she used to, eats a lot and often, and is beginning to roll onto her tummy. She officially laughed for the first time yesterday when I was sniffing her butt for a poop check...it just cracked her up! AND, Trav caught it on video, bonus!

We headed to the doctor on Tuesday and she weighs 13 lbs 7 oz. Not sure the stats on that, but it seems alright to me! Today we strapped on a size 2 dipe too.


As for sleeping, we've got our little routine. Down at 7, feed at 4, then back to bed until 7 or so. Active time for an hour or two, and then we both crash. Luckily the past few days have allowed us to nap together ;) Although I imagine our road trip will shake things up a bit...my positive choice of words!

No comments: