Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sneeze Machine

Wednesday is bringing more sneezes...and a whole box of kleenex. Ugh.

But onto better things! I'm doing my second class of bikram (hot) yoga tonight. Yay! It was tough my first time last night, but wow – I felt amazing after. So lucid, tired, cleansed...never felt quite like that. Hopefully I can make it through round two. And hey, it seemed to temporarily clear my sinuses...

I was just watching some youtube videos...mostly dance. Wow. SYTYCD is great this year. There's some awesome girls and great choreographers. (How breathtaking was 'Bleeding Love' by Chelsea and Mark?) And Paula Van Oppen...I admire that girl. I wished I could've done so much more at a younger age. Oh well though, I've got the opportunity now, right? It's always a good thing to get some inspiration every once and awhile from others to remind me to get choreographing our show! I've got practice this Sunday, so I hope to get something going before than. Although I usually do it on the spot if it just doesn't come to me before hand...we shall see. This is going to require definite planning with sets and such, which I'm not overly experienced with. At least we're close to a finalized song list.

Had a long brainstorming session today at work. Boy, I wasn't too creative this morning. I didn't feel focused...or like I really even cared. Blame it on allergies, right? I'll make tomorrow better.

No comments: