Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Chino Time.


I'll say it off the top – I didn't paint the dresser or fan. And that's okay! Travis and I did put up the kitchen shelves though late last night, which knocks my goals down to 100! They look great; now I just have to fill them up with pretty dishes and things...lol.

The weekend was relaxing. Truly. The parentals are always fabulous hosts, and Mom's such a whiz in the kitchen. It was such a nice surprise that Lizzie and Justin and the crew of kids visited too! I hadn't seen them since Nanna's funeral...which I means I've only ever met Halle! Tyler was such a bubbly little guy, and Liam...well a two-year old cutie (his birthday was Sat, which Lizzie forgot...lol) but with a bit of temper. He told off Trav a couple of times when Trav changed the channel away from 4 Squares (so is that what kids are watching now? What a terrible cartoon!)

Sunday brought on our 4x4ing adventure. The rhino and chinos are a pretty good time...though the chino Trav and I rode got a little plugged with mud after the whole crazy trip back, so Dad and Ryan had to come back and rescue us. We were gone five hours in total I think. I was a little freaked out by the narrow trails (Trav would probably argue a lot freaked out), but glad we got to go. I think Dad likes to see us playing with his new expensive toys. Put 'em to good use!

PS – the pic is obviously before the muddy adventure.

No comments: