Friday, August 1, 2008

Shifting into neutral.

Whew. It's Friday! Of a long weekend! Yah!

Haha. The only problem is I have no plans tonight or tomorrow night. Trav is on nights covering for Simpson (and I already haven't seen him in days), Tara's gone back to DV to see her lover, and everyone else I know is headed off to Big Valley. That's all right though. It might be a perfect chance for me to catch up on a few things around the house...paint the dresser, which I've been meaning to do for months. Paint the fan. Plan out the next reno step. And maybe I can throw in a bit of movie-watching, magazine-reading and scrapbooking!

On Sunday Trav and I are planning to head back to my parents' place for two days. Hopefully it's nice enough to make a trek down to the river in the rhino. I haven't got to yet this summer, and it's already August! How does summer disappear so quickly?

I'm a little sleepy today...stayed up late every night this week...not sure why! Last night I caught SYTYCD. Although stupid telus kept cutting out; we seem to have a unfixable problem on our hands. So I missed the opening number. I was hoping that Courtney and Twitch would go instead. I love Mark's musicality and out-there style, and Chelsie is just too cute! And much more dynamic than Courtney.

Good thing I'm jetting early today for my hair appointment...I don't think I can hang on till five. Not sure what I'm doing with the mop, but I'm sure it will sort it self out. It usually does.

PS - my car is STILL not ready. Yeesh.

No comments: