Thursday, September 4, 2008

Getting it done.

I haven't told you yet that I love wedding planning.

*sigh*

Perhaps my next career move? I just love everything that comes together to make a wedding – colour palettes, food, dresses, shoes, decor, fabric, crafts...fun! 

Travis and I are meeting our potential photographer tonight. Cross our fingers that we "connect," as they always say should happen! So far our venue is booked, ceremony site confirmed, and rental place picked. I'm waiting to hear on catering from the hall. The next important step is booking our officiant. Oh yah...and getting the dress! I've got Saturday the 13th slated for three bridal stops with Mom, Tara and Nat. I can't wait!

What do we think of this contender? :)



1 comment:

Career Girl said...

My boyfriend's roommate got engaged at New Years and when she came back I was totally obsessed with helping her plan stuff. Being a wedding planner has always been on my list of potential jobs ever since I was little, so I always think "one day". I even bought wedding magazines "for her" but really they were for me and I was planning my future wedding in my head. Totally crazy of me!!