Friday, September 19, 2008

My Obsessions.

It was a crazy week....and the weekend looks like more of the same. That's the way September always goes it seems. Even though I'm not back at school this year, everything picks up and gets much more frantic.

For instance, I think this is the busiest I've ever been at work. Yesterday was a stressful day; I had to get a letter out of the office in less than two hours to go to the president of a national company...eek. It went well though. I suppose that sometimes applying a little pressure can get me to work more efficiently!

I also may have found THE dress! Pure Bridal has some scrumptious dresses. Very much my style – ivory, golds, delicate lace, ruffles and beading. Sigh. Gorgeous. Anyway, I called Denilore to see if I can get the dress through them, and I can! For $200 cheaper! I have an appointment at Pure next week for Mom to see the dress, and then I'll skip over to Denilore and get it ordered if all is well!

Tonight work girls are hitting up Dadeo...I'm looking forward to my first Po Boy experience. Tomorrow I'm part of a painting party (at my house AND at Tara's...yeesh!), and I'm also scoping out Whitby to check out Flower Farm's decorating magic.

I'm in such a mood to shop for new clothes! I went looking at lunch, and believe it or not, I didn't buy a thing (not even chocolate)! It seems whenever I'm looking to shop, I don't find anything, and when I desperately need to save money, I find a million adorable things that I must have! It's all good though; I'm sure I'll be spending some $$ tonight.

Speaking of things I want (and need), I thought it might be fun to jot down the objects, products, food, whatever...that I loooove. And probably couldn't live without.
  • Special K Chocolatey Delight (every morning!)
  • Mini Rolos
  • Jacob lace thongs
  • Chi straightener
  • Mac foundation brush
  • Annabelle tawny eyebrow pencil (I hardly have eyebrows)
  • Benzoyl Peroxide
  • My soft blue blankie
  • Andrea Eye Q's
  • Life & Style magazine

More to come I'm sure.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: