Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Quick and dirty.


  • made it through the weekend relatively unscathed
  • head is groggy today, throat hurts (maybe the weekend wasn't so harmless?)
  • potluck fudge cupcakes were a hit...yay for Duncan Hines!
  • Hank loves the off-leash dog park! Baths? Not so much...although Milk Bones do help!
  • it was great to catch up with Lauren and hear about her new job (hope it works out for her)
  • got to see three babies this weekend...Jackson Wolfgang, Kitkat and C-boo...for the very first time, I can see having one myself (with Trav's assistance of course) : )
  • no dress yet...am I too picky? Last chance is tomorrow night at Bridal Debut

PS – yoga tonight just might be the end of me...

More updates to come, once my head feels a little sharper!

No comments: