Friday, February 27, 2009

Updates

Sleep diet? Not going so well...well, not bad. I got about seven hours last night. They were good hours though. A deep sleep.

As for watching what I'm eating...I've done well...for a mere two days. But that's a start. Only problem is tonight my parents are taking me out for dinner. Sigh. I mean, that's awesome, but there's always something. And I KNOW my Mom will wonder why I'm not drinking wine with her. Either way, I've already decided what I'm ordering so I know exactly my counts for today. Trav wants to go to a movie after though...and I NEVER turn down Milk Duds.

********************************

In other news, check out the news! Haha. I'm on City TV as part of a series on advertising in Edmonton. Just a wee little part, but still, it's fun. It was funny, the guy who put it all together is actually the son of my high school principal, whom I actually still talk to on facebook. The look on his face was hilarious when I told him what high school I went to. I mean, who else has heard of Grand Trunk in Eburg?

Here's the link to the story. I'm closer to the end of it.

Have a lovely weekend lovelies!

No comments: