Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Looking for archtastic...

Since I've been working out regularly I'm in dire need of new running shoes. I've been putting it off, putting it off, but it's time I do the research and buy a shoe that works for me. Currently I have a pair of Asics that KILL my arch. Just after about a half hour of any type of exercise, both of my arches start to ache. I was trying to figure out why and after a bit of online searching I've come to the conclusion that I have flat feet and I'm pretty sure I overpronate (not to self-medicate, but...). I'm going to look at some of my worn down shoes and see what the soles say. Ha...the sole of my shoe speaks so much. Not funny. Anyway, I'm ready to make the purchase...whether it's online or at the Running Room. I have a very worn-out pair of Pumas that I keep slipping on instead of my Asics...they've proven to be pretty amazing over the past almost four years (gasp! I know you're supposed to get new shoes after six months...), except I'm pretty sure they don't make them anymore. Damn.

You can tell I've had an exciting day, can't you?

1 comment:

MagzD said...

Go to the Running Room on 109 St- they will analyze your feet and your gait and find you THE perfect shoe. The other Running Rooms aren't as good...