Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cuuuuuute.


So you know that folder on my desktop? Where I used to cram wedding inspiration photos? Well now I use it a little less for wedding ideas, and more for whatever happens to strike my fancy. Check out what I've been hoarding.

She has crooked teeth exactly like mine. Therefore I heart.


So I'm not a huge fan of Kristin Cavallari, but I love her easy, breezy beach looks. She always looks natural and unfussy...it's refreshing.



Love the freshness of Miss Blake. Love the outfit, and everything about it!


Lately, I've been loving how cute Lea Michelle has been looking. She rocks...I love Glee and wow, what a voice!



So I'm not positive I love the colour...but the cut in AMAZING. And her figure looks unreal in this. Love, love, love.


What a gorgeous barrette, no? I would love to try this with my hair. The texture is just divine.



Love everything about this look! I want the outfit, and I adore her hair and makeup.



No comments: