Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tweets or Twats?

I know this subject is being beaten to death as of late, but here goes anyway...I'm embarking on becoming a regular on twitter to spread the message of Alberta Conservation. My question is...do you use twitter? Do you love it? Is it merely a trend (as my husband would argue), or the beginning of a new era of advertising? I agree with the latter...and in the meantime, I'm going to do my best to meet new people and make the most of what twitter has to offer.

Check us out: @ConserveAlberta

Happy tweeting!

2 comments:

crystal.cattle said...

I am following you now. Twitter is certainly a little more overwhelming than blogging, but it is interesting to see how friendly the Twitter world it. I have had all kinds of messages and tweets welcoming me. I still have lots to learn though @crystalcattle

www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It's definitely not a trend. It's completely changing how companies interact with their customers. It's changing how companies advertise to the 18-35 demographic. It's completely changed how I get my news/current events information. Trust me, Twitter is not a fad! Glad you're finally on it :) You have to tweet more though!