Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Weekends in point form.

Because I write full sentences at my day job ; )

This weekend:

  • Hank & Vinnie (Jackshit dog...Trav's mom's) got chased by three coyotes! We were in the middle of field in the middle of nowhere...the wellfed coyotes were thisclose, nipping at Vinnie's little booty...whew! Haven't had my heart stop like that in a while.

  • Trav and I checked out potential farmland to buy...our future dream house locale?

  • We saw 100 white-tailed deer!

  • I ate too many mini eggs

  • I saw Hot Tub Time Machine...hehe

  • I shopped at Save On and Planet Organic...finally bought a GIANT tub of coconut oil and it was on sale! Score.

  • I made some progress on my teen jazz class...they're beginning to smile when they dance!

  • I had a great catch-up with TareBear

No comments: