Monday, May 10, 2010

Six for Summer

Back to my goals...I haven't forgot about you, and I do realize I have just over a year left to complete them! Goals aren't goals unless they're written down (for me anyway!), so here's exactly what I would like to accomplish within the next couple months:

  • redo the fireplace (wrangle my Dad for some help hopefully)
  • redo my laundry room
  • road trip (I'm thinking out by Nordegg somewhere?)
  • dive (I'm so scared to go in the water headfirst...this is a biggie for me!)
  • golf
  • weigh 115 lbs
I think this is a doable amount...some are work, while others should be fun to complete. I think that work/life balance is really important to feel fulfilled and happy. I've certainly realized just how important that is since I started my new job...I feel slightly more relaxed day to day, and find myself not stressing over tiny to-do's I can't get to every night. And maybe the sunshine that comes through my office window a bit more often has something to do with my brighter outlook...

So ready for summer!

No comments: