Friday, May 7, 2010

I'm Back...

Lack of posting is because I couldn't access blogger for the longest time. Long story, but it's sorted out now. I've been tagged by Magz again...of course I'll own up! On today's menu: five questions, five answers.



Where were you five years ago?

~Just finished up my second year of my Professional Writing Degree
~Working at the Edmonton Country Club
~Dancing with Canadian Showgirlz
~Dating Trav of course
~Living with Nikki B (but I'm not sure where though!)


Where would you like to be five years from now?

~On our gorgeous quarter, in our dream house
~Beginning our family
~Overhauling the local dance studio
~Working part-time at home, writing magazine articles and freelancing
~Healthy, fit, happy


What was on your to-do list today? (or is!)

~go to the drugstore
~fill up the car
~go the the library
~go to G&E and get dog food
~bank


What snacks do you enjoy?

~tortilla chips and gaucamole
~brown rice cakes with almond butter
~Babybel
~bananas
~oatmeal with homemade chocolate chunks


What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?

~hire a personal accountant
~buy vacation homes all over the place!
~buy a dance studio for me and the Habs for Trav (Am I out of money yet?!)
~help out Trav's family and mine
~donate to a large list of organizations that matter most to us

And I'm tagging:
Crystal
Hillary
Sassy Molassy
Stacy
Jon

1 comment:

crystal.cattle said...

Loved hearing your answers. So much changes in five years. I'll be sure to repost.

www.cdycattle.blogspot.com